Internorm – New Innovations
KF 500 UPVC & UPVC/ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- Thermal insulation with standard triple glazing LIGHT and higly thermally insulating edge seal (U, 0.5 W/m X) U 0.73 W/m X.
- Best thermal insulation U up to 0.69 W/m K (With Corresponding glazing).
- I-tec locking is fully integrated in sash- no visible locking parts in window frame, easy cleaning.
- WK2 or RC2N as standard (with lockable handle) without functioning restrictions.
- 30% less view heights of frame and sash.
- Puristic design-ideak for the design style home pure.
- High glass proportion for more light.
- Glass sash same outside view with sash and fixed glazing.
- No visible glass bead inside.
- Optionally with I-tec ventillation integrated motoric vertilization with heat recovery (86% efficiency) and pollion filter.
HF 410 TIMBER/ALUMINIUM WINDOW
The wide colour and timber range of the new timber/aluminium window HF 410 offers countless possibilities for the harmonious design of your living space. Especially dark shades of brown in combination with antique furniture and beautiful wooden floors create an elegant living ambience. Concealed hardware further supports this tasteful elegance.
- More aesthetics through narrow frame design
- Can be combined with HF 310, HF 210 as well as KF 410
- Aluminium clad outside allows facilitates highly weather-resistant protection in all colours
- I-tec Core – stable core with high strength
- I-tec Core – especially resource-saving by optimal utilisation of timber
- Individual timber types and surface diversity independent of I-Core
- Thermal insulation with standard triple glazing and highly thermally insulating Iso edge compound
- 85 mm construction depth
- FIX-O-ROUND Technology
- Fully concealed hardware
- Triple gasket system
- Choice of visible or concealed drainage
- Highly thermally insulating thermal foam for best thermal insulation (HCFC-, HFC- and FC-free)